5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ARCP, GFI, DKS, PPL, BAX
PPL (NYSE: PPL) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 37 cents per share. At a price of $31.17 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.8%. The average volume for PPL has been 4.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. PPL has a market cap of $18.0 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 8.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. PPL Corporation, an energy and utility holding company, engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity to wholesale and retail customers in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.81. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate PPL a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates PPL as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. You can view the full PPL Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV