Chan received an AAEOY Most Promising Engineer of the Year award. She is the integration and test lead of the U.S. Air Force Deployable Instrument Landing program. Chan serves on the chapter of St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral, San Diego and has volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and Reading to Kids. Chan received a Sandia National Laboratories Excellence in Engineering Fellowship for her research on micro-scale gas chromatography. She earned a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and computer sciences from the University of California at Berkeley and a master's and doctorate degree in electrical engineering from the University of Michigan.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
CONTACT: Mark Root 703-280-2739 (office) 571-425-2132 (mobile) firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV