ATLANTA, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Silverpop™, the only digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile and social, today announces new mobile messaging capabilities that add another dimension to the company's unique ability to deliver true multichannel, one-to-one, campaign automation to its customers. In addition to allowing Silverpop customers to implement automated, behavior-based SMS campaigns, the company's centralized database ensures that the data marketers collect from these interactions can be used to deliver a seamless, personalized and targeted email, social and Web content experience as well.
"In today's multichannel world, in which 67 percent of the global population uses mobile phones 1, it's imperative that marketers communicate on their customers' terms, delivering relevant and personalized content when and where they expect it," said Bryan Brown, director of product strategy with Silverpop. "With our new mobile offering, not only do our clients have even more exciting ways to engage with their contacts, but through these interactions they will be able to learn more about each individual– collecting valuable data that can be used to encourage them to make a purchase decision. And with our mobile messaging and email offerings working seamlessly together on one platform, marketers can ensure messages are as consistent, targeted and relevant as they can possibly be."
To make these mobile marketing capabilities possible, Silverpop has partnered with Velti, the leading global provider of mobile marketing and advertising technology. The functionality includes previously available features such as email opt-in via SMS, promotional texts and text alerts, as well as new capabilities, including the following:
- Text for Information – Marketers can allow their mobile customers to request and receive information via a texted keyword
- Text to Screen – Marketers can make it possible for presenters, speakers and conference hosts to interact with attendees in real-time by displaying content submitted via text during a live presentation
- Text to Vote – Marketers can deploy campaigns where mobile participants can cast a vote via text
- 2-Way SMS Interactive Campaigns – Recipients can initiate a two-way dialogue with a company by sending a keyword via text that triggers a series of additional text messages based on a predefined workflow.
- Text to Win – Marketers can enable customers to enter a contest or drawing by texting a keyword
Many of these new features allow marketers to take advantage of pre-developed templates rather than having to manually build new campaigns. And the campaigns can be cross promoted via an unlimited number of channels, including television, radio, direct mail, Web, email and social.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts