CommonWealth REIT (NYSE: CWH) today announced that its previously announced equity offering of 34,500,000 common shares closed this morning. CommonWealth received net proceeds, after the underwriting discount, of approximately $627.6 million.
WARNING CONCERNING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
THIS PRESS RELEASE INCLUDES FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995 AND OTHER SECURITIES LAWS. THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED UPON COMMONWEALTH'S PRESENT BELIEFS AND EXPECTATIONS, BUT THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. FOR EXAMPLE, THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT THE SALE OF THE 34,500,000 COMMON SHARES WAS COMPLETED ON TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2013. HOWEVER, LITIGATION HAS BEEN COMMENCED AGAINST COMMONWEALTH SEEKING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, TO RESCIND THE OFFERING. FOR THESE REASONS, AMONG OTHERS, INVESTORS ARE CAUTIONED NOT TO PLACE UNDUE RELIANCE UPON FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS.
A Maryland Real Estate Investment Trust with transferable shares of
beneficial interest listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
shareholder, Trustee or officer is personally liable for any act or
obligation of the Trust.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV