Cache Inc., (NASDAQ: CACH) today announced that the Company will conduct a conference call to discuss its fourth and fiscal year 2012 results. The call, scheduled for Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, will be hosted by Jay Margolis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Maggie Feeney, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. A press release including the Company’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 results will be issued before the market opens on March 12, 2013 and prior to the start of the conference call.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (877) 705-6003 approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. The conference call will also be web-cast live at www.cache.com. A replay of this call will be available at 12:00 p.m. ET on March 12, 2013 and remain active until 11:59 p.m. ET on March 19, 2013. The replay can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 and entering replay pin number 410026.
About Cache, Inc.
Cache is a nationwide, mall-based specialty retailer of sophisticated
sportswear and social occasion dresses targeting style-conscious women
who have a youthful attitude and are self-confident. The Company
currently operates 251 stores, primarily situated in central locations
in high traffic, upscale malls in 42 states, the Virgin Islands and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV