Ignite Restaurant Group (Nasdaq: IRG), today announced that it has reopened its San Antonio River Walk Joe’s Crab Shack location, after a three-month renovation that nearly doubled the overall square footage of the restaurant. The newly remodeled Joe’s Crab Shack is approximately 7,600 square feet and can accommodate 252 guests. Located at 212 College Street, the River Walk Joe’s Crab Shack will be open daily from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.
The Joe’s Crab Shack menu showcases a variety of craveable, Gulf Coast-inspired seafood dishes, including Steampots, seafood entrees and mouth-watering crab dishes featuring Dungeness, snow and king crab. The River Walk location will also feature new menu items that reflect Joe’s southern roots, including the Third Coast Platter featuring blackened redfish topped with Orleans Sauce, the Spicy Citrus Steampot with steaming crab and shrimp mixed with the spicy flavors of citrus and Tabasco®, and Joe’s Stuffers, clam shells filled with a made-from-scratch scallop, shrimp and clam seafood stuffing.
Guests can also enjoy one of Joe’s Crab Shack’s signature drinks, such as the Shark Bite, Category 5 Hurricane or a cocktail served in a take-home Joe’s Mason Jar. Additionally, Joe’s offers a selection of tempting desserts, including its specialty Key Lime Pie and the Crabby Apple Crumble. For a full list of items, go to www.joescrabshack.com/menu.
About Ignite Restaurant GroupIgnite Restaurant Group, Inc. owns and operates 130 Joe's Crab Shacks and 15 Brick House Tavern + Taps. Each brand offers a variety of high-quality, chef-inspired food and beverages in a distinctive, casual, high-energy atmosphere. Joe's Crab Shack and Brick House Tavern + Tap operate in a diverse set of markets across the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV