GAMESTOP CORP. (NYSE: GME), today announced that the Company will report earnings results on Thursday, March 28, 2013 for its fourth quarter and full year ended Feb. 2, 2013.
The Company will host an investor conference call at 11:00 AM ET on the same day to review the company’s financial results and provide its 2013 outlook. This call can be accessed at GameStop Corp.’s investor relations home page at http://investor.gamestop.com. The call will be archived for two months on GameStop Corp.’s website.
ABOUT GAMESTOP CORP.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME - News), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, is the world's largest multichannel video game retailer. GameStop's retail network and family of brands include 6,650 company-operated stores in 15 countries worldwide and online at www.GameStop.com. The network also includes: www.Kongregate.com, a leading browser-based game site; Game Informer® magazine, the leading print & digital video game publication; Spawn Labs, a streaming technology company; and a digital PC game distribution platform available at www.GameStop.com/PCGames.General information on GameStop Corp. can be obtained at the company's corporate website. Follow GameStop on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/GameStop and find GameStop on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/GameStop.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV