NEW YORK, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vimeo today announced the appointment of Mark Pinney as its first Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Pinney will assume responsibility for Vimeo's financial strategy and business intelligence.
"Mark brings a wealth of video, subscription, and media experience to Vimeo," said Vimeo CEO Kerry Trainor. "His unique background spanning startup, growth and scale operations will help us grow while continuing to invest in the high quality video platform and audience that sets Vimeo apart."
Most recently, Mr. Pinney held the post of CFO for the subscription wine service Lot18. Prior to that, he served as CFO/COO of video network Tremor Video, where he was instrumental in their expansive growth. Mark also served as CFO for ad technology leader Tacoda, overseeing their fund-raising, financial operations and acquisition by AOL Time Warner, and has been a founding member of three companies: Acorda Therapeutics, CanDo and 24/7 Real Media.
"Vimeo is ideally situated to leverage its current market position as the premium video platform for creative communities," said Mark Pinney. "I am excited to join a company with such tremendous growth potential."About VimeoVimeo® is the high-quality video platform for creative people. Vimeo's mission is to empower and inspire people around the world to create, share and discover videos. As one of the world's largest creative networks, Vimeo has over 15M registered members and reaches a global audience of more than 93M each month. Founded in 2004 and based in New York City, Vimeo, LLC is a subsidiary of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI). SOURCE Vimeo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV