The new review response feature has been piloted since January 2013 by several brands on Best Buy's website and is now accessible to all Bazaarvoice retail clients and their vendors.
Bazaarvoice Loyalty Incentivizes Content Creation and Interaction
Consumers rely on word of mouth to guide important purchases, but how can brands encourage customers to interact, create advocates and keep customers coming back? Available today for clients using the Bazaarvoice Conversations 2013 platform, Bazaarvoice Loyalty brings together several proven techniques—ratings and reviews, Q&A, game mechanics, social sharing and more—with key features including:
- Loyalty leaderboard: Reflects a site's unique personality with a fully customizable solution that recognizes and displays top contributors and encourages competition. Customers will move up the leaderboard as they earn points and badges engaging with a brand by creating or sharing social content.
- Social content integration: Reward customers with points, badges and other incentives for writing reviews, answering questions and sharing content. Out-of-the-box integration with applications for Facebook and other social networks allows brands to award points for social sharing activity, and Bazaarvoice Loyalty also easily syncs to existing loyalty rewards program to create a seamless customer experience.
- Customizable control of the experience: Enjoy full control and flexibility to assign points and badges for all online actions including automatically assigning level badging based on points earned.
- Robust, easy-to-use portal and reporting: Zero-code implementation and an easy-to-use dashboard interface make it simple to activate a loyalty program and quickly make changes. Meanwhile, comprehensive reporting allows clients to identify the most engaged users and access detailed reports to optimize their site experience and increase social ROI.
Mobile Associate App Brings User-Generated Content to the Store AisleConsumers simply demand connectedness, including when they're shopping in brick-and-mortar stores. According to Pew Research, 35 percent of consumers that compare price on a mobile device in-store decide to purchase at that store, while 19 percent purchase the product online. For this reason, Bazaarvoice is now piloting the Mobile Associate App to help brick-and-mortar store associates convert visitors into customers. Powered by user-generated content, the app turns store associates into trusted advisors by arming them with the knowledge and content that can convert "show-rooming" into sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV