Dell SecureWorks, an industry leader in information security services, is expanding its incident response (IR) services to counter the growing severity and frequency of breaches. Many organizations aren’t equipped internally to plan for and respond to today’s increasingly sophisticated, targeted threats from cybercriminals, hackers and nation states. Dell SecureWorks’ highly skilled responders and digital forensic experts can be rapidly activated to contain, eradicate and remediate security breaches.
Led by Col. (Retired) Jeff Schilling, former director of the Army's Global Network Operations and Security Center (AGNOSC) under the U.S. Army Cyber Command, Dell SecureWorks’ IR team leverages global intelligence from the company’s Counter Threat Unit™ (CTU) and Security Operations Centers (SOCs) to resolve complex, large-scale and highly sophisticated threats.
Dell SecureWorks’ security solutions help organizations stay abreast of emerging threats, proactively fortify defenses, continuously detect and stop cyber-attacks, and recover quickly from security breaches. The expanded IR service portfolio includes:
- Advanced Threat Preparedness Assessment service assesses organizations’ capabilities to resist, detect and respond to an attack by an Advanced Threat actor. The detailed review evaluates Organizational Intelligence Capabilities, Policy and Documentation, Technical Capabilities, and Personnel Management.
- Denial of Service (DoS) Preparedness Assessment services will help organizations understand their abilities to withstand Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, and are designed to ensure they have a tested response methodology in place. The services include capabilities reviews, tabletop exercises and DoS/DDoS stress testing under real-world conditions.
- Advanced Threat Tabletop Exercises evaluate an organization’s ability to respond to a targeted attack. Tabletop exercises incorporate intelligence on the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) of targeted actors such as cybercriminals, “hacktivists” and nation-states to heighten operational learning. These exercises ensure IT incident response teams practice documented response procedures, and highlight gaps or issues with their Computer Security Incident Response Plan (CSIRP).
Threat Intelligence is an Integral Part of Incident ResponseThe CTU comprises some of the most highly regarded security researchers in the world with diverse experience and backgrounds in the private security, military and intelligence communities. With a global view of the threat environment of thousands of customers, the CTU actively monitors the cyber threat landscape and performs in-depth analysis of emerging threats and zero-day vulnerabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV