New features and capabilities in Compuware APM AJAX Edition 4 include:
- Unparalleled Support for Firefox and Cross-Browser Diagnostics: AJAX Edition 4 supports the two latest versions of Firefox (17&18). This enables users to profile, debug and trace across all relevant versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer and to test browser performance where degradation is most likely to occur when running complex applications.
- Added Support for Legacy Browser Versions: Until now, there has been limited means to get insight into application performance on older browser versions. AJAX Edition 4 supports legacy Internet Explorer and Firefox versions (IE 6+ and FF3.6+) to help developers and testers get to the root of browser version specific problems.
- Tight integration with SpeedoftheWeb.com : AJAX Edition 4 enables immediate performance optimization based on test sessions that can be created from the desktop. They can be run for free using SpeedoftheWeb.com, which tests any site's performance from locations around the world, and provides a comparison of performance across multiple locations. Developers can then import test sessions into an insistence of AJAX Edition 4 for diagnostics and to further optimize performance.
"Poor performance directly impacts loyalty, brand and sales, and the advanced action-based analytics that AJAX Edition 4 provides are great benefits for the advanced developer community," said Steve Tack, Vice President of Product Management for Compuware's APM business unit. "The increased complexity that comes with today's websites necessitates a tool for developers and testers to analyze forensics on all activities within dynamic page components while they load. They also need a total view of the spectrum of moving parts triggered by user actions across all browsers. AJAX Edition 4 addresses this by providing the most advanced browser diagnostic tool in the market."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV