- A $30 million senior term loan secured by the underlying assets of the Company, including our landholdings and infrastructure (“Senior Secured Debt”). This instrument, which will be held entirely by our existing Lenders, will accrue interest at 8% and require no principal or interest payments before maturity in March 2016. Prepayment would be mandatory following any asset sale or voluntary at the Company’s option, subject to a premium. The Senior Secured Debt will have a senior position to any other Company debt instrument.
- A $53.5 million convertible bond held by our existing Lenders and new investors (“Convertible Bond(s)”). The Bond will be convertible at any time into the Company’s common stock at a price of $8.05 per share. Interest will accrue at 7%, with no principal or interest payments required before maturity in March 2018. This instrument will have a junior position to the Senior Secured Debt.
- Approximately $17.5 million in new working capital provided as part of the Convertible Bond issuance to fund Company operations.
Cadiz Inc. Announces Comprehensive Refinancing Package
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts