McKesson (MCK) estimates, price target were increased at Lazard Capital Markets. Estimates were raised through 2014. PSSI deal should add to earnings, Lazard Capital Markets said. Buy rating and new $122 price target.
Teradata (TDC) estimates were lowered at UBS. Earnings estimates for the first quarter and 2013 were lowered to reflect fewer large deals in the first quarter, UBS said. Earnings will be back end-loaded, UBS added. Neutral rating and $70 price target.
VeriFone Systems (PAY) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Watsco (WSO) estimates and price target were updated at UBS. Estimates were increased through 2014. Increased optimism about the company's end markets drove the raise, UBS said. Neutral rating, price target increased to $77.>To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV