- Net operating income, or NOI, was $5.1 million, or $0.07 per share, for the fourth quarter. NOI for the full year was $18.8 million, or $0.25 per share;
- Net income was $6.4 million, or $0.09 per share, for the fourth quarter. Net income for the full year was $5.0 million, or $0.07 per share;
- In the fourth quarter, we incurred transition costs of $2.1 million, or $0.03 per share, including $1.6 million, or $0.02 per share, included in operating expenses and $0.5 million, or $0.01 per share, of realized losses. For the year, we incurred transition costs of $9.3 million, or $0.13 per share, including $8.8 million, or $0.12 per share, included in operating expenses and $0.5 million, or $0.01 per share, of realized losses.
- During the fourth quarter, we funded $113.9 million of advances and originations, including $79.2 million to five new portfolio companies. For the full year, we funded $162.0 million of advances and originations, including $115.3 million to eight new portfolio companies;
- During the fourth quarter, we monetized $0.6 million of our equity investments and $80.3 million of our debt portfolio. For the full year, we monetized $65.0 million of our equity investments and $347.2 million of our debt portfolio;
- At December 31, 2012, we had $121.1 million of cash on-hand to make new investments using unrestricted cash and restricted cash from our SBIC. In addition, we had $24.3 million in securitization accounts and other restricted cash accounts; and
- Under our stock repurchase program, we repurchased and retired 1,062,160 shares of our common stock during the fourth quarter at a total cost of $4.8 million or an average of $4.48 per share. For the full year, we repurchased and retired 6,182,046 shares at a total cost of $27.2 million, or an average purchase price of $4.40 per share.
MCG Capital Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter 2012 And Annual Results And Distribution Of $0.125 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.