Today, Chase Card Services announced that existing AirTran consumer credit cardholders will transition from the current issuer to the AirTran ® A+ Rewards SM Credit Card from Chase. Beginning April 25, 2013, all AirTran Credit Cardholder accounts will be owned and serviced by Chase. Cardholders will continue to have the ability to earn rewards at an accelerated rate while redeeming for travel to more than 95 destinations served by AirTran ® Airways and Southwest Airlines ® .
Beginning this week, cardholders will receive notification about the change from Chase. Cardholders transitioning to the AirTran A+ Rewards Credit Card from Chase will receive a new credit card for use beginning April 29, 2013, and any remaining A+ Rewards Dollars will automatically transfer to the new Chase credit card account. Cardholders must update merchants and bill payment services with their new account number for recurring bills being paid automatically. Additionally, any existing convenience checks must post to the existing account from the previous issuer by April 25, 2013. Cardholders have the same annual fee and APRs as incurred with the previous issuer. Cardholders should continue to use their existing card until April 29.
“Valued AirTran Cardholders will continue to have access to frequent flyer benefits that enhance their travel experience,” said Naney Pandit, general manager, Chase. “Chase has designed benefits that allow Cardholders to earn quickly, redeem easily and fly to more destinations on AirTran Airways and Southwest Airlines.”
AirTran A+ Rewards Credit Cardholders moving to Chase will continue to enjoy benefits, including:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV