Blackbaud, Inc. (Nasdaq:
BLKB) today released
npEXPERTS: Online Marketing Insights for Nonprofits, a free eBook featuring ways nonprofits can connect with supporters, activate their donor bases and raise more money online. The eBook features contributions from 20 of the foremost online marketing experts from around the sector.
“Some of the best and brightest in the nonprofit industry have collaborated to produce npEXPERTS with one goal in mind,” said Frank Barry, who contributed the foreword for the book, “to help nonprofits improve their online marketing and fundraising and better serve their missions.”
npEXPERTS features guidance on peer-to-peer fundraising, integrated marketing, social media and more. The authors share their expertise from years working with organizations both as employees and consultants.
Chapters and articles in the eBook include:
- 6 Steps to a Well-Measured Social Fundraising Campaign by Beth Kanter
- 6 Specific Challenges Online Fundraisers Should Consider When Using Facebook by John Haydon
- Three Ways to Use Social Media in Your Next Campaign by Amy Sample Ward
- Social Media and Its Relationship with Online Fundraising by Carie Lewis
- The Science of Email by Steve MacLaughlin
- Speak to the Inner Angel, Not the Inner Bookkeeper by Kivi Leroux Miller
- Want to Raise Money Online? Don’t Forget about Email By Farra Trompeter
- Nonprofits + Internet = People Inspiring People by Ted Hart
- Getting Personal with Mobile Optimization by Ben Wong
- Mobile Fundraising by Jeff Patrick
- Expanding Beyond the Fundraising Event by Robyn Mendez
- Think High-Tech / High-Touch to Optimize Peer-to-Peer Fundraising by David Hessekiel
- Convert Peer-to-Peer Donors into Recurring Online Donors by Jono Smith
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising IS a Social Medium by Donna Wilkins
- Integrated Marketing: Yesterday and Today by Dennis McCarthy
- Your Donors Don’t Live Only Online or Only Offline, So Why Do Your Communications? by Marc A. Pitman
- Integrated Marketing and Online Fundraising by Roger M. Craver
- Online Fundraising by Scott Pearl
- Improving Direct Marketing Response with Online Advertising by Richard Becker
Read the free eBook today at
Serving the nonprofit and education sectors for 30 years, Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) combines technology and expertise to help organizations achieve their missions. Blackbaud works with more than 27,000 customers in over 60 countries that support higher education, healthcare, human services, arts and culture, faith, the environment, independent K-12 education, animal welfare and other charitable causes. The company offers a full spectrum of cloud-based and on-premise software solutions and related services for organizations of all sizes including:
constituent relationship management
and vertical-specific solutions. Using Blackbaud technology, these organizations raise more than $100 billion each year. Recognized as a top company by Forbes, InformationWeek, and Software Magazine and honored by Best Places to Work, Blackbaud is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina and has operations in the United States, Australia, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit
Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Although Blackbaud attempts to be accurate in making these forward-looking statements, it is possible that future circumstances might differ from the assumptions on which such statements are based. In addition, other important factors that could cause results to differ materially include the following: general economic risks; uncertainty regarding increased business and renewals from existing customers; continued success in sales growth; management of integration of acquired companies and other risks associated with acquisitions; risks associated with successful implementation of multiple integrated software products; the ability to attract and retain key personnel; risks related to our dividend policy and share repurchase program, including potential limitations on our ability to grow and the possibility that we might discontinue payment of dividends; risks relating to restrictions imposed by the credit facility; risks associated with management of growth; lengthy sales and implementation cycles, particularly in larger organization; technological changes that make our products and services less competitive; and the other risk factors set forth from time to time in the SEC filings for Blackbaud, copies of which are available free of charge at the SEC’s website at
or upon request from Blackbaud's investor relations department. All Blackbaud product names appearing herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blackbaud, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts