NEW YORK, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ITG (NYSE: ITG), an independent execution and research broker, today announced the rollout of Liquidity Guard, the next generation of proprietary client safety measures that preserve execution quality and enhance the POSIT dark crossing experience.
POSIT's Liquidity Guard operates on two key levels: prevention and detection. Liquidity Guard proactively avoids bad executions by comparing current market activity against historical trading, identifying abnormal pricing. Liquidity Guard also analyzes trades upon completion, using advanced logic to highlight outliers which could indicate potential gaming activity.
"POSIT is the industry leader for institutional crossing in 28 markets worldwide, and Liquidity Guard enhances POSIT's value as a quality execution destination," said Jamie Selway, ITG Managing Director and Head of Electronic Brokerage. "Liquidity Guard demonstrates our commitment to providing clients with innovative solutions which continually improve trading performance."POSIT, POSIT Alert buyside block crossing and ITG's full suite of algorithms are available via ITG's award-winning Triton ® execution management system and also via FIX connection to ITG from third-party trading systems. For more information about Liquidity Guard, visit www.itg.com/lp/posit-liquidity-guard. About ITG ITG is an independent execution and research broker that partners with global portfolio managers and traders to provide unique data-driven insights throughout the investment process. From investment decision through settlement, ITG helps clients understand market trends, improve performance, mitigate risk and navigate increasingly complex markets. ITG is headquartered in New York with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.itg.com. ITG Media Contact: J.T. Farley(212) 444-6259 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE ITG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV