U.S. Treasury securities are negotiable debt obligations issued by the U.S. government and backed by its full faith and credit. This product is not backed by the U.S. Treasury or any government entity. The 10-year constant maturity Treasury Note nominal yield is the rate used by the U.S. Treasury Department that represents a daily determination of what the yield on the note would be if it were issued on that day.
About Lincoln Financial GroupLincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. With headquarters in the Philadelphia region, the companies of Lincoln Financial Group had assets under management of $178 billion as of December 31, 2012. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln Financial Group offers: annuities; life, group life, disability and dental insurance; 401(k) and 403(b) plans; savings plans; and comprehensive financial planning and advisory services. For more information, including a copy of our most recent SEC reports containing our balance sheets, please visit www.LincolnFinancial.com.
- Based on the 10-Year Constant Maturity Treasury Note nominal yield published by the Federal Reserve Board. This yield is referred to as the 10-year Treasury yield in this material.
- The withdrawal and policy value elections will not extend the policy guarantees.
- Actual performance of the 10-year Treasury yield is not guaranteed.
SOURCE Lincoln Financial Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV