Winland Electronics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: WEX) today reported sales of Environmental Monitoring products of $946,000 for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012, an increase of $175,000, or 22.7 percent, from the $771,000 in the comparable period in 2011.
Net income from the quarter totaled $303,000, or $0.08 per share, versus a loss of $94,000, or $0.03 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2011. The company reported a net loss of $156,000, or $0.04 per share, from continuing operations, a result that does not include the gain on the sale of the company’s land and building, completed in the fourth quarter of 2012.
For the full-year, product sales totaled $3,713,000, up $269,000, or 7.9 percent, over 2011. Winland reported a net income of $21,000, or $0.01 per basic and diluted share, versus a $740,000 net loss, or $0.20 per basic and diluted share, for fiscal 2011.
The news release detailing the company’s fourth quarter and full year results will be available on www.winland.com at 8:00 a.m. central time, and will also be included in the Company’s Form 8-K filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.About Winland Electronics Winland Electronics, Inc. ( www.winland.com), is an industry leader of critical condition monitoring devices. Products including EnviroAlert, WaterBug, TempAlert, Vehicle Alert and more are designed in-house to monitor critical conditions for industries including health/medical, grocery/food service, commercial/industrial, as well as agriculture and residential. Proudly made in the USA, Winland products are compatible with any hard wire or wireless alarm system and are available through distribution worldwide. Headquartered in Mankato, MN, Winland trades on the NYSE Amex Exchange under the symbol WEX.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV