NEW YORK, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gaiam, Inc., the leading distributor of lifestyle media, today announced the launch of its three new yoga DVDs: Rodney Yee's " Power Up Yoga," "CorePower Yoga Calorie Blast Yoga" and Maya Fiennes' "Yoga for Real Beauty." All three titles will be available beginning March 5 th at retailers nationwide.
"We are pleased to present three exceptional new DVD titles to our consumers this month," says Bill Sondheim, President of Gaiam. "With a diverse selection from some of the most renowned names in the yoga industry, we're confident that both men and women will find a practice that speaks to them – whether they are looking for a results-focused weight loss routine, or an inspirational yoga workout to help them lead a more focused and stress-free lifestyle."
Leading the new releases is celebrated yoga guru Rodney Yee's latest title "Power Up Yoga, " which features a combination of cardio and strength-focused practices. This fitness-based approach to yoga is designed to increase overall fitness level. Filmed in the majestic mountains of Colorado, " Power Up Yoga" presents a three-pronged practice to harnesses "power".
" Power Up Yoga" includes:
- Connect (20 minutes)The focus of this practice is " power through connection" in order to build strength and muscle tone in the lower body.
- Energize (20 minutes) In this cardio-focused practice, Rodney introduces "power as energy," which allows the viewer to burn calories and increase flexibility.
- Breathe (20 minutes) In this session, Rodney concentrates on "power through stillness," teaching viewers to use their breath to connect movement with well being. This workout will leave people feeling focused and refreshed.
- Ready to Sweat? (20 min)A high energy flow that torches calories leaving viewers refreshed and ready to tackle the day.
- Strong Body, Strong Mind (20 min)Strengthen and lengthen muscles with a dynamic flow practice designed to exhilarate the mind and tone the entire body.
- Yoga Sculpt (20 min)Strengthen the body and mind with this focused workout. Free weights are introduced as an optional added challenge to help tone and sculpt all major muscle groups.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV