- Broader country coverage: SAP Travel OnDemand now offers additional country versions supporting specific regulations for both local tax and local legal requirements for Belgium, Ireland and New Zealand, in addition to the 16 countries already supported out-of-the-box. With this update and the available international template, the solution is ready to be used in more than 100 countries, furthering SAP's commitment to meet customers' needs worldwide.
- Support for the new Physician Payment Sunshine Act: A new federal act for medical devices and pharmaceutical companies requires companies to account for the benefits provided to physicians in the course of regular sales processes. This means travel, gifts, meals and other costs above US$10 must be reported. With SAP Travel OnDemand, pharmaceutical representatives can account for benefits provided in the normal course of business between the pharmaceutical sales rep and the physicians with whom they work.
- Customized analytics: Addressing the unique needs of each employee, SAP Travel OnDemand offers role-based analytics across various users, including business travelers, managers, auditors and CFOs. Role-based user analytics significantly improve travel and expense management by providing the flexibility to customize decisions to fit the requirements of a specific user.
- Android mobile version: The new Android app for SAP Travel OnDemand creates greater employee choice in devices, supporting business travelers to help manage their travel and expenses anytime, anywhere. Business travelers can now capture expenses and receipts at the point of purchase reports at any time.
- Integration with the SAP® ERP application and SAP® Financials OnDemand solution: Intercompany cost assignment can now be integrated with the SAP® ERP Financials solution, accelerating the expense reimbursement process. Additionally, integration with SAP Financials OnDemand completes the "loosely coupled suite" strategy in the SAP Cloud.
Newsbyte: New Features In SAP® Travel OnDemand Solution Boost Mobility, Compliance And Global Efficiency
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.