"Companies want to increase workforce productivity by enabling them to make fast decisions at the point of action and bring value to their consumers by offering a delightful and engaging user experience," said Sanjay Poonen, president, Mobile Division, SAP. "As a leader in enterprise mobility, the SAP Mobility Design Center fulfills a growing demand for custom-made mobile solutions and offers a smart and easy way for customers to unwire their business. Design thinking principles and innovative user experience techniques provide the end user with solutions that are intuitive to use, while our development methodologies help ensure full integration with the back-end environments."
Most apps developed at the center are built on the SAP® Mobile Platform, offering flexibility in areas including security options and the ability to develop apps that can be easily adjusted to run across different mobile device platforms. Additional maintenance services are offered to accompany and protect the solutions over time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV