RD Legal Funding To Sponsor Comedy Fundraiser For FealGood Foundation
CRESSKILL, N.J., March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RD Legal Funding, LLC ("RD Legal") continues its commitment to the 911 First Responders community by sponsoring a comedy fundraiser for the FealGood Foundation. The event is being presented by the Laughter Saves Lives Foundation and will take place on Friday, March 8th, 2013 at the Colonial Springs Golf Club in Long Island.
The event will feature comedians Jim Dalakis and Tom Dadario and will be hosted by John Larocchia, a retired firefighter and comedian. The FealGood Foundation is an organization dedicated to helping the First Responders community, advocating for issues on their behalf. The fundraiser will help the foundation continue its good work.Tickets are $30 and there is a $12 food and drink minimum. Doors open at 7:00 pm for dinner, and the show starts at 8:30. For ticket information, call 631-724-3320 or email Feal13@aol.com. This fundraiser should bring a lot of laughs, and it's all for a great cause -- helping the First Responders community. Joseph Genovesi, Senior Vice President of RD Legal, will be attending the event and had this to say: " I look forward to seeing everyone and enjoying a great night of comedy. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss how RD Legal can help you access your award." The rate at which First Responders are receiving funds is painfully slow. It is truly appalling that the funding got caught up in red tape and various delays, preventing many First Responders from getting the help they need. Recently, the New York Post reported that checks finally started going out. They are the first since the Zadroga bill was passed in 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV