Partners can create a new breed of innovative add-on solutions in their dedicated industry or geographic markets through the integration of SAP HANA with SAP Business One. The offering is planned for sale worldwide by value-added resellers in the SAP® PartnerEdge™ program. SAP and Portugal Telecom recently announced their plans to make available a developer edition of SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA. It is planned to provide developers with a fully configured environment for SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, to help accelerate development of extensions and add-ons built on the SAP HANA® Cloud platform available on SmartCloudPT.
"As SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, becomes available, this version, together with speed and the ability to better handle the growing data challenge, should be a no-brainer for those just starting out," said Cindy Jutras of Mint Jutras. "Existing customers will need to carefully review the business case for making the transition. For these customers, don't assume SME means small data and don't overlook the need for speed."
"Our key business is to lead in distribution and trade of hardware, china and homeware products and services in Uruguay, and our range of goods is critical to our customers and their chances to get business opportunities," said Ingeniero Jorge Tocar, IT manager, Goldfarb. "With SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, we will be in a position to analyze our goods in real time and to have a closer control of our commercial transactions."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV