- Success in penetrating emerging markets, especially China. Among its successes, Orange is providing a managed contact center solution to 360buy.com, the leading Chinese online business-to-consumer (B2C) retailer with 5,000 agent positions and 51 million registered users. It is China’s largest B2C e-commerce Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) call center.
- Success in capturing in-country deals with vertical solutions and Professional Services led engagements, such as the company’s focus on communication-enabled vertical applications specifically for the healthcare, finance and transport sectors. For example its contract with the Government of Bhutan to provide real-time healthcare services.
- Strength in service integration, Orange has the capabilities to offer deep integration in a multivendor infrastructure environment, especially in collaboration, cloud computing, networks and devices.
- Capabilities in enterprise orchestrated cloud, Orange's cloud strategy is to focus on building, managing, and customizing an orchestrated cloud with end-to-end service delivery and service assurance for its customers, including third-party public cloud providers.
Orange Business Services Improves Leadership Position In Network, Cloud Computing And IT Services In Asia Pacific
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts