Orange Business Services is positioned as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape Asia Pacific Next Generation Telecom Services Vendor Analysis 2012-2013 (Doc #AP3053306U), which provides an in-depth market assessment of vendors’ current capabilities and long-term strategies.
IDC MarketScape recognizes Orange Business Services’ acceleration of its growth strategy in APAC with a keener focus on key areas such as network enhancements, cloud computing (IaaS, UCaaS, cloud-based contact center), security, network-related IT services and strategic partnerships. More than 800 enterprise customers in the region are already benefiting from the Group’s international network backbone and related IT infrastructure investments.
Key Orange Business Services strengths identified in the IDC MarketScape analysis include:
- Success in penetrating emerging markets, especially China. Among its successes, Orange is providing a managed contact center solution to 360buy.com, the leading Chinese online business-to-consumer (B2C) retailer with 5,000 agent positions and 51 million registered users. It is China’s largest B2C e-commerce Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) call center.
- Success in capturing in-country deals with vertical solutions and Professional Services led engagements, such as the company’s focus on communication-enabled vertical applications specifically for the healthcare, finance and transport sectors. For example its contract with the Government of Bhutan to provide real-time healthcare services.
- Strength in service integration, Orange has the capabilities to offer deep integration in a multivendor infrastructure environment, especially in collaboration, cloud computing, networks and devices.
- Capabilities in enterprise orchestrated cloud, Orange's cloud strategy is to focus on building, managing, and customizing an orchestrated cloud with end-to-end service delivery and service assurance for its customers, including third-party public cloud providers.
“Orange Business Services has moved up higher in the Leaders quadrant, strengthening its position as one of the Leaders in the Asia Pacific next generation telecom services market,” said Sherlin Pang, senior research manager, Communications, IDC Asia/Pacific. “The provider has positioned itself as a global integrator with strong focus on network-related IT integration services, service delivery, consultancy services and customer focused service management.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV