Ivo Tjan of CommerceWest Bank (OTCBB: CWBK) was invited to speak at the Cal State Fullerton 'Business Madness' 2013 event on March 4, 2013. The 'Business Madness' event is a weeklong event that allows business students to explore career options and hear how business leaders and entrepreneurs created their own pathways to success.
Mr. Ivo Tjan, Chairman and CEO of CommerceWest Bank stated, "I was honored to have had the opportunity to speak to the Cal State Fullerton Business students. It seemed appropriate to share my achievements and failures with them, as a successful CEO of CommerceWest Bank and as an alumni." He continued, "Their passion and determination to be different and make a change in whichever career they choose, will help them ensure that they too are successful. I look forward to seeing their contribution to the local business community in the near future."
CommerceWest Bank is a California based commercial bank with a unique vision and culture of focusing exclusively on the business community. Founded in 2001 and headquartered at 2111 Business Center Drive in Irvine, CA, with Regional Offices in Orange County, Los Angeles County and San Diego County. We are a full service business bank and offer a wide range of commercial banking services, including concierge services, remote deposit solution, online banking, lines of credit, working capital loans, commercial real estate lending, SBA lending, and cash and treasury management services.
Mission Statement: CommerceWest Bank will create a complete banking experience for each client, catering to businesses and their specific banking needs, while accommodating our clients and providing them high-quality, low stress and personally tailored banking and financial services.Please visit www.cwbk.com to learn more about the bank. “BANK ON THE DIFFERENCE”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV