- You will get your money a lot quicker. Over the years I have found that by choosing direct deposit you get your refund up to 10 days earlier than by mail. Direct deposit also avoids the possibility your check could be delayed by the Post Office, lost or stolen, or returned to IRS as undeliverable.
- You will help reduce the federal deficit. Having your refund deposited directly to your bank costs the government a lot less than printing and mailing a paper check.
Direct Deposit Is the Way to Go for Tax Returns
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.