- Generated $1.1 billion in net sales during the fourth quarter and $4.1 billion in net sales for full-year 2012.
- Achieved $174 million in fourth-quarter Adjusted EBITDA and $566 million in full-year Adjusted EBITDA.
- Reported fourth quarter Adjusted EBITDA margin of 15.3% and full-year Adjusted EBITDA margin of 13.8%.
- Generated $375 million in full-year Recurring Free Cash Flow, surpassing upwardly revised guidance of $340 million, partially benefitted by $15 million in lower capital expenditures that moved from 2012 into 2013.
- Repaid $120 million in debt in 2012, maintaining the Company's yearend leverage of 2.39x within the targeted range of 2.0x to 2.5x.
- Increased 2013 quarterly cash dividend by 20% to $0.30 per share.
- On January 16, 2013, completed its acquisition of Vertis Holdings, Inc. (“Vertis”) and began implementing integration plans to achieve efficiencies and cost-savings.
Quad/Graphics Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.