Plaza Bank (OTCBB:PZBW) has announced the appointment of Carmen J. Aguiar as Chair of its Board of Directors, as well as Richard H. Watson as Vice Chair. The announcement was made by George Armendariz, founding Chairman of the Board. Mr. Armendariz will remain on the Board.
Carmen Aguiar, Chair, Plaza Bank, Seattle, WA. (Photo: Business Wire)
Ms. Aguiar is a Certified Public Accountant, President and CEO, The Aguiar Group, a multi-lingual CPA and consulting firm in Bellevue, serving businesses and multigenerational families. She has been recognized by the Puget Sound Business Journal as a “40 under 40” Honoree and was granted the Bellevue Business and Professional Women’s Woman of the Year Award. She has been a Plaza Bank Director since 2008.
Mr. Watson is the Executive Director of the North Central Washington Business Loan Fund, a 501c3 non profit organization providing financing, training and counseling services to small and underserved businesses in Central Washington. He has been a Plaza Bank Director since 2011.
“We are pleased to have two strong board members ready to assume additional responsibilities. Their vigor and commitment will support our strategic vision and echo that of the new management team,” stated outgoing Chairman George Armendariz.Plaza Bank is a state chartered commercial bank, headquartered in Seattle, Washington with a branch office in the suburb of Kent. The bank was founded in April 2006 to provide complete commercial banking services tailored for the multicultural small business community of Puget Sound. Plaza Bank trades in the over the counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) under the ticker symbol PZBW.OB.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV