Colin Padden Named Senior Vice President Of Embark Digital
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Embark Digital, a Duffey Petrosky company, announces that digital veteran Colin Padden has joined the agency as Senior Vice President, Client Engagement, according to Embark President Mark Russell. In this new role, he will oversee client relationships and help direct new business development.
"Colin brings a world of strategic experience and strengthens Embarks cutting-edge position in the digital space," said Russell. "Colin will help steer our tremendous growth with an eye for helping clients engage on their marketing journey. At Embark, we believe that every journey has a story that can inspire you to change course, take action, or start a revolution. Our job is to help brands find their story and share it with the world. It's that simple and we love a good story."
Padden was Vice President, Account Director on the Ford account at Team Detroit. While there, he and his team managed the development of award winning, industry-recognized digital/social campaigns across key car brands. Padden's background also includes management positions at Leo Burnett in Detroit and Chicago, and MRM Worldwide in Birmingham, Mich.Padden holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Advertising from Western Michigan University. About Embark Digital and Duffey Petrosky Embark Digital is a strategically driven agency offering clients unique digital, social and mobile marketing communications solutions that inspire consumers to engage deeply with brands. Embark is part of Duffey Petrosky, the award-winning, Michigan-based, full-service marketing communications agency where the right answer is all that matters. For more information, visit www.embarkdigital.com and www.duffeypetrosky.com. SOURCE Embark Digital
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV