Notice From The Office Of The Secretary - IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT R.S.O. 1990, C. S.5, AS AMENDED - And - IN THE MATTER OF KEYREIT And HUNTINGDON CAPITAL CORP.
TORONTO, March 4, 2013 /CNW/ - On March 4, 2013, the Commission issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to Subsection 127(1) of the Securities Act to consider the Application filed by Huntingdon Capital Corp. dated March 4, 2013.
The hearing will be held on March 14, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held at the temporary offices of the Commission at ASAP Reporting Services Inc., Bay Adelaide Centre, 333 Bay Street, Suite 900, Toronto.
A copy of the Notice of Hearing dated March 4, 2013 and Huntingdon's Application dated March 4, 2013 are available at www.osc.gov.on.ca
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY JOHN P. STEVENSON SECRETARYSOURCE Ontario Securities Commission
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV