Lowe's: P/E 21.93 with a dividend yield of 1.68%. Analysts issued six strong buy, eight buy, 10 hold, one underperform and a sell recommendation. Earnings expected to increase 17.50% annually over the next five years. Financial Strength A+ and TheStreet rating of B+.
Sherwin-Williams: P/E 24.86 with a dividend yield of 1.21%. Analysts issued two strong buy, one buy, 13 hold and two underperform recommendations. Earnings are projected to increase 14.60% annually for the next five years. Financial Strength is A+ and TheStreet rates the stock B+.Fastenal: P/E of 36.36 and a dividend yield of .77%. Analysts issued two strong buy, one buy, seven hold and one underperform recommendation. Earnings are estimated to increase by 17.80% annually for five years out. My recommendation: Home Depot seems like a stock that continues to show improvement in revenue, earnings and stockholder value. The price has positive momentum and if you decide to enter, watch the moving averages and turtle channel to look for signs of over value and an exit point: Disclosure: At the present time I do not own shares of Home Depot but the stock is on my buy watchlist. This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV