New McGraw-Hill Research Foundation Policy Paper Examines Accountable Healthcare Design For Accountable Care
Authors of the Accountable Design for Accountable Care white paper are lead author Watkins; Julie Zook, Ph.D. Candidate, and analyst, HOK; Whitney Austin Gray Ph.D., Cannon Design's health practice research director and an adjunct professor at the Georgetown School of Nursing & Health Studies; Richard Saravay, principal-in-charge for the Harlem Hospital Center's new Mural Pavilion, HOK; Erin Peavey, M. Arch, Assoc. AIA, researcher and medical planner, HOK; Tim Gorton, B.S., M.P.A., with over 10 years of experience in healthcare administration; and Derrek Clarke, AIA, LEED BD+C, registered architect with HOK's healthcare practice.
To download a copy of "Accountable Design for Accountable Care," visit http://bit.ly/VvKUSN.
About The McGraw-Hill Research Foundation
The Foundation was established with the support of The McGraw-Hill Companies and is a Section 501(c)(3) organization. Additional information is available at http://www.mcgraw-hillresearchfoundation.org.Contact: Katherine Malangone212-904-4376 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE The McGraw-Hill Research Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV