Nuveen Intermediate Duration Quality Municipal Term Fund Completes Issuance Of Preferred Securities
Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions, as well as individual investors, today announced that the Nuveen Intermediate Duration Quality Municipal Term Fund (NYSE: NIQ) successfully priced and placed a $55.0 million private offering of new Variable Rate MuniFund Term Preferred Shares (VMTP) with a term redemption date of April 1, 2016. The proceeds from the issuance will be used to permit NIQ to invest in additional municipal securities in accordance with its investment objectives and policies and to pay costs associated with the transaction.
VMTP dividends will be set weekly at a fixed spread to the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association Municipal Swap Index (SIFMA). VMTP shares are preferred securities of the fund and are senior, with priority in all respects, to the fund’s common shares in liquidation and as to payments of dividends.
Nuveen Investments provides high-quality investment services designed to help secure the long-term goals of institutional and individual investors as well as the consultants and financial advisors who serve them. Nuveen Investments markets a wide range of specialized investment solutions which provide investors access to capabilities of its high-quality boutique investment affiliates—Nuveen Asset Management, LLC, Symphony Asset Management LLC, NWQ Investment Management Company, LLC, Santa Barbara Asset Management, LLC, Tradewinds Global Investors, LLC, Winslow Capital Management, LLC and Gresham Investment Management LLC, all of which are registered investment advisers and subsidiaries of Nuveen Investments, Inc. In total, Nuveen Investments managed approximately $219 billion as of December 31, 2012. For more information, please visit the Nuveen Investments website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV