Loss from Operations
Loss from operations was $8.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to loss from operations of $10.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Net Loss and Loss per ADS
Net loss was $7.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to net loss of $11.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. Non-GAAP net loss 3 was $6.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to non-GAAP net loss of $9.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. Basic and diluted loss per American depositary share ("ADS") attributable to Mecox Lane shareholders was $0.62 in the fourth quarter of 2012. One ADS represents thirty-five ordinary shares.Cash and Short-term Investments As of December 31, 2012, Mecox Lane had cash and cash equivalents totaling $13.3 million, compared to $40.1 million as of December 31, 2011 and $7.4 million as of September 30, 2012. Short-term investments on December 31, 2012 were $20.7 million, compared to $20.6 million as of December 31, 2011, all of which were structured term bank deposits. Full Year 201 2 Results Total Net Revenues Total net revenues for the full year 2012 were $151.8 million, representing a decrease of 30.3% from $217.9 million for the full year 2011. The decrease in the Company's net revenues was primarily due to a decrease in the net revenues from the Company's Internet platform, as well as a decrease in net revenues from the Company's call center and directly operated stores and franchised stores. Internet Platform Net revenues from the Internet platform were $71.8 million for the full year 2012, representing a decrease of 39.4% from $118.5 million for the full year 2011. The decrease was primarily attributed to a 42.0% decrease in the number of average monthly unique visitors, we believe as a result of the Company's decision to limit its online advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV