Jimdo Turns 6, Grows 60 Percent In 2012
Jimdo's founders promise continued growth through intense product development, the launch of at least one additional language, and the word of mouth recommendations from Jimdo users that have helped make the website builder the success it is today.
About Jimdo Jimdo – Pages to the People ( http://www.jimdo.com) was founded in February 2007 by three young entrepreneurs–Christian Springub, Fridtjof Detzner, and Matthias Henze. Jimdo enables anyone–no technical knowledge required–to get a website online, complete with blog, photo galleries, video, online store, and social media integration. Funding from industry leaders like the Samwer brothers (CityDeal/Groupon, Facebook, LinkedIn), allowed Jimdo to scale quickly, and it is now available in 11 languages. In February 2013, the 8,000,000th Jimdo site went online. Follow us on Twitter @jimdo.
More information: * Infographic "6 Years of Jimdo"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV