AKRON, Ohio, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) President and Chief Executive Officer Anthony J. Alexander will participate in a panel discussion at the Morgan Stanley Utilities Conference on March 7, 2013. While the discussion is not being webcast, the company will post supporting materials to its investor information website, www.firstenergycorp.com/ir, the morning of March 7.
To access the Morgan Stanley Utilities Conference materials, click "Investor News and Events," then "Webcasts and Presentations."
Also on March 7, FirstEnergy plans to launch a new section on its Investor Relations website that will contain information for fixed income investors. The site will provide data on the company's long-term debt, credit ratings, liquidity and credit facilities, financing structure, and other information frequently used by these investors. Look for the Fixed Income Investors link on the company's Investor Relations home page, www.firstenergycorp.com/ir.
FirstEnergy is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Its 10 electric distribution companies comprise one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving customers in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Maryland and New York. Its diverse generating fleet features non-emitting nuclear, scrubbed baseload coal, natural gas, hydro and pumped-storage hydro and other renewables, and has a total generating capacity of more than 20,000 megawatts.(030413) SOURCE FirstEnergy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV