Dealertrack (Nasdaq: TRAK) and the Texas Automobile Dealers Association (TADA) today announced that TADA has endorsed Dealertrack’s Dealer Management Systems (DMS), Inventory Management, Sales and F&I, Registration and Titling, and Interactive solutions for use by Texas dealers.
“Dealertrack solutions are used successfully by hundreds of Texas dealers today,” said Bill Wolters, president, TADA. “In the future, we expect more and more of our member dealers to embrace Dealertrack solutions to better manage and grow their businesses.”
“By leveraging Dealertrack’s comprehensive set of innovative solutions, TADA members will be able to offer consumers a leading-edge car buying experience, while enjoying the benefits of an efficient and productive technology platform,” said Mark O’Neil, chairman and chief executive officer, Dealertrack. “As a result of this endorsement, we look forward to helping more Texas dealers experience the benefits of working with one core partner to streamline workflow and enhance dealership profitability.”
The Dealertrack solutions and services endorsed by the Texas association include:
- Dealer Management Solutions – Dealertrack’s web-based DMS provides dealers with an open and secure platform to integrate and manage all of the primary functions of dealership operations.
- Inventory Management Solutions – With solutions for pricing, appraising, merchandising, sourcing, stocking, trading, mobile and vehicle transportation, Dealertrack’s Inventory solution set is the most powerful and comprehensive in the industry. Dealertrack operates North America’s largest web-based vehicle shipping network – CentralDispatch.com – moving more than 2.5 million vehicles per year.
- Sales and F&I Solutions – Dealertrack’s Sales and F&I solutions allow dealers to streamline their entire sales process as they structure deals from a single integrated platform, which includes the industry’s largest online credit application network, showroom desking, electronic menu and contracting tools, as well as aftermarket and compliance tools.
- Registration and Titling Solutions – Dealertrack’s Registration and Titling solutions include online motor vehicle registration and titling applications, paper title storage and digital document services. Dealertrack also supports cross-state vehicle registration in all 50 states through the use of its web-based RegUSA tool.
- Interactive Solutions – Dealertrack Interactive delivers digital marketing and website services, including a top performing line-up of dealer and group websites, mobile websites, search, social, and managed chat tools. In addition, Dealertrack offers powerful digital retailing tools that allow a dealer’s website visitors to find specific vehicles and models, and view pricing and payment options, while helping dealers capture more qualified online leads.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV