NASA Selects Contractors For Engineering Solutions And Prototyping At Marshall Space Flight Center
WASHINGTON, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA has selected three companies to provide engineering solutions and products to Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala.
The companies are Radiance Technologies, Inc. and Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc. of Huntsville, Ala., and Wyle Laboratories, Inc. of Houston.
The performance-based, cost-reimbursement fixed-fee, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contracts have a potential value of $350 million. The contracts have a five-year performance period with a minimum order quantity value of $1 million.Under the contract, the three companies will compete to provide engineering solutions and products for design, development, test, evaluation, operations and training in support of MSFC flight projects, human and robotic exploration, science and technology development, future programs/projects, and other MSFC organizations that have similar needs. For information about NASA and agency programs, visit: http://www.nasa.gov SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV