KBR (NYSE: KBR) today announced it has been awarded a task order by the U.S. Army Rock Island Contracting Command under its current Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP) IV contract.
KBR will execute the LOGCAP IV Bahrain combat service support requirements for U.S. forces in Sheik Isa Airbase and Riffa Army support and Raydome. The period of performance is one base year, plus four option years and is valued at $53.5 million. This award is KBR's fifth task order under the LOGCAP IV contract.
Under the task order KBR will provide support to the U.S. forces in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Services will include facilities maintenance, operations and maintenance, food service, billeting, power generation, and waste management.
"KBR is extremely proud to be able to continue to provide base life support and logistics services to our soldiers, sailors, and marines in the Kingdom of Bahrain," said William P. Utt, KBR Chairman, President and CEO. “We are fully prepared to meet the demands under this task order and will continue to build upon our long-term experience providing quality support services to the U.S. military."KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV