Central European Distribution Corporation Working With RTL And Holders Of Senior Secured Notes On Restructuring Proposal
MT. LAUREL, N.J., March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Central European Distribution Corporation (NASDAQ: CEDC) confirmed today that it has received a proposal for a financial restructuring of CEDC and CEDC Finance Corporation International, Inc. ("CEDC FinCo") from Roust Trading Ltd. ("Roust Trading") that is also supported by certain beneficial owners of the $380 million 9.125% senior secured notes and €430 million 8.875% senior secured notes, each due 2016 issued by CEDC FinCo (the "2016 Steering Committee").
CEDC is evaluating this proposal and expects to make a final determination on its merits within the coming days. In the interim, CEDC's advisors are working with the advisors to Roust Trading and the 2016 Steering Committee to position CEDC to implement a revised consensual transaction consistent with the timing described in the offering memorandum distributed by CEDC in respect of the exchange offers launched on February 25, 2013.
This press release is for informational purposes only and is neither an offer to buy nor a solicitation of an offer to sell the notes or any other securities of CEDC.
Contacts:Sitrick And Company Thomas Mulligan email@example.com+1 212 573 6100 Central European Distribution Corporation Anna ZaluskaCorporate PR Manager+48 22 456 6061 SOURCE Central European Distribution Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV