Cambria Suites Washington D.C. provides travelers a convenient location in a neighborhood where room supply is in great demand. Located by the DC Convention Center, Cambria Suites DC also bridges into the heart of the resurging historic Shaw neighborhood. The property will be the first Cambria Suites hotels to be LEED certified and one of the first to be part of a mixed-use, urban design development. Cambria Suites Washington, D.C. is expected to open in Q2 of 2014.
"The Washington, D.C. convention center generates about $400 million of economic impact for the District each year, yet there is still a shortage of hotel rooms for conference and tradeshow attendees as well as those people who work the show itself," said Michael Murphy, senior vice president, Cambria Suites. "Cambria Suites Washington, D.C. is the perfect hotel for travelers offering the space and amenities they need and want when away from home. It is a new-build, upscale hotel brand which offers award-winning design, exceptional services and the conveniences that help busy travelers live their lives on the road. It's an ideal fit for this growing market."
PRESERVING THE PAST WHILE DRIVING DEVELOPMENT
CityMarket at O is a $300 million, one million-square foot urban infill project developed by Roadside Development. The project is located next to the D.C. Convention Center in downtown Washington, D.C.The center of the development is the O Street Market. Constructed in 1881, the O Street Market, also known as the Northern Market, was one of the five original markets built throughout the city, and one of only three that remain. The market's façade has been structurally solidified and restored and will house a 72,000 square foot Giant supermarket. The development project also will feature green spaces, 87,000 square feet of retail, 629 residential units, 500 parking spaces and the Cambria Suites hotel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV