THL Credit is headquartered in Boston, with additional investment teams in Los Angeles, New York and Houston. THL Credit is a direct lender to middle market companies and invests in subordinated, or mezzanine, debt and second lien secured debt, which may include an associated equity component such as warrants, preferred stock or other similar securities. THL Credit also selectively invests in first lien secured loans that generally have structures with higher interest rates, which include unitranche investments, or loan structures that combine characteristics of traditional first lien senior secured loans as well as second lien and subordinated loans. In certain instances THL Credit will also make direct equity investments, including equity investments into or through funds, and may also selectively invest in more broadly syndicated first lien secured loans from time to time. THL Credit's investment activities are managed by THL Credit Advisors LLC, an investment adviser registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
The THL Credit logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12478
Statements made in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect various assumptions by THL Credit concerning anticipated results and are not guarantees of future performance. The accuracy of such statements involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that, in some ways, are beyond management's control, including the factors described from time to time in filings by THL Credit with the Securities and Exchange Commission. THL Credit undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statements made herein. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: THL Credit, Inc. Terrence W. Olson, COO & CFO 800-450-4424 Media Contact: Sard Verbinnen & Co Michael Henson 212-687-8080
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV