JTH Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ:TAX), parent company of Liberty Tax Service, announced today that it will report its earnings for fiscal 2013 third quarter ended January 31, 2013, including interim tax results through February 28, 2013, after the market closes on Tuesday, March 12, 2013. At 4:30 p.m. ET on the same day, the Company will host a conference call to discuss its earnings. To listen to the call, dial 800-510-9661 (domestic) or 617-614-3452 (international), passcode 55071337, approximately 10 minutes prior to the start time of the call. The call will also be webcast in a listen-only format. The link to the webcast may be accessed on the Company’s investor relations website at www.libertytax.com under the “About Liberty Tax” section.
A telephonic replay of the call will be available shortly after the call on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 and continuing until Tuesday, March 19, 2013, by dialing 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international). The participant passcode is 94444112. A replay of the webcast will also be available at the site listed above beginning shortly after its conclusion.
About JTH Holding, Inc.
Founded in 1997 by CEO John T. Hewitt, JTH Holding, Inc. is the parent
company of Liberty Tax Service. As the fastest-growing tax preparation
franchise ever, Liberty Tax Service has prepared over 10 million
individual income tax returns. Liberty also offers an online tax
service, eSmart Tax, which enables customers to do their own taxes
wherever there’s a computer. eSmart Tax is backed by the tax
professionals at Liberty Tax Service and its nationwide network of over
30,000 tax preparers, ready to offer their assistance at any time. For a
more in-depth look at Liberty Tax Service, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV