- Net income for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $3.4 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, after recording a one-time charge for an income tax valuation allowance of $0.21 per diluted share
- Adjusted EBITDA was $22.7 million for the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to $17.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2011
- Cash flow from operations was $36.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2012 and $47.5 million for all of 2012
- Ducommun made voluntary principal pre-payments of $25 million on its term loan in 2012
- The Company’s firm backlog at the end of 2012 was a record $657 million
Ducommun Reports Results For The Fourth Quarter And Year Ended December 31, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.