CHICAGO, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HomeFinder.com, a leading online real estate marketplace and provider of digital marketing solutions for real estate agents, today announces the release of its HomeFinder.com Real Estate Search iPhone app. HomeFinder.com's new iPhone app joins its previously released HomeFinder.com Real Estate Android® app, to give consumers increased access to millions of available home listings.
Released in time for the 2013 spring real estate season, the HomeFinder.com Real Estate Search iPhone app lets users have a glimpse inside a home for sale right in front of them…without entering. Homebuyers can stand in front of a home for sale and open the app for a peek inside the home; the property details instantly appear when the app is opened. Users also benefit from:
- Abundant search filters help the most discerning user refine his or her search criteria.
- GPS enabled map search lets homebuyers narrowly hone in on their exact location to browse properties in immediate vicinity, or refine the search to anywhere in the United States.
- Automatic syncing between the app to desktop allows users to easily revisit home searches and houses viewed or saved, eliminating confusion and the need to conduct the same search twice.
"The HomeFinder.com Real Estate Search iPhone app feeds a consumer's natural need to learn as much as they can with a minimal time investment," said Doug Breaker, president and CEO, HomeFinder.com. "Our new iPhone app lets homebuyers see inside the houses that catch their interest, without ever setting foot inside." Its clean layout and intuitive design provide property details on command, so each user has his or her own customized home search experience.The HomeFinder.com Real Estate Search iPhone app also lets users:
- View full screen interior photos and property details.
- Access agent or broker contact information on every listing.
- Share favorite homes via text or email.
- Search for homes on a map or in a list; both views show photos.