MORTON GROVE, Ill., March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Helios Organic Kefir from Lifeway Foods, Inc., (NASDAQ: LWAY) is going Greek with their new formulation featuring extra protein power, the richness of honey and a fresh identity – Helios Greek Kefir – that shines a spotlight on the added benefits. The enhanced line of cultured milk smoothies also boasts a new Pear & Honey flavor, along with the same probiotic, nonfat and organic benefits as the first-generation Helios kefir beverages.
With the reformulated line:
- The protein content has jumped from 12 grams to 16 grams per one cup serving, helping promote fullness as well as aiding vegetarians who are protein-challenged.
- All flavors in the line (except for Original and Vanilla) have been infused with honey, creating Coconut & Honey, Raspberry & Honey, Strawberry & Honey, Pomegranate-Blueberry & Honey varieties, in addition to the new Pear & Honey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV