4 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.05 million or 109.09% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- In its most recent trading session, PLCC has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Capital Markets industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 50.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.66 million to -$0.33 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, PAULSON CAPITAL CORP underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- PLCC, with its very weak revenue results, has greatly underperformed against the industry average of 12.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues plummeted by 84.0%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Paulson Capital Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.