NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Atlantic Power Corp. fell 16.4 percent to $5.95.
LIN TV Corp. fell 9.0 percent to $10.39.
ITT Educational Services Inc. fell 8.6 percent to $12.39.Nustar Energy LP fell 6.6 percent to $47.18. Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. fell 6.1 percent to $23.71. Nustar GP Hldgs fell 5.9 percent to $28.74. Primero Mining Corp. fell 5.6 percent to $5.38. Comfort Systems USA fell 5.5 percent to $12.08. Standex International Corp. fell 5.5 percent to $52.15. Basic Energy Services Inc. fell 5.5 percent to $13.46.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV