5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
Compressco Partners (NASDAQ: GSJK) shares currently have a dividend yield of 8.89%. Compressco Partners, L.P. provides wellhead compression-based production enhancement services to natural gas and oil exploration and production companies. The company's services primarily consist of wellhead compression, related liquids separation, gas metering, and vapor recovery services. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.31. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Compressco Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Compressco Partners has been 15,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Compressco Partners has a market cap of $175.0 million and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 13% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Compressco Partners as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 45.60% is the gross profit margin for COMPRESSCO PARTNERS LP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 15.11% is above that of the industry average.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals will not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- COMPRESSCO PARTNERS LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, COMPRESSCO PARTNERS LP increased its bottom line by earning $1.05 versus $0.47 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.32 versus $1.05).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Energy Equipment & Services industry. The net income increased by 56.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.12 million to $4.90 million.
- You can view the full Compressco Partners Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV